Our organisation consists of the brands WinwInnKeeper and Staykeepers, which are trading styles of Win Win Lettings, Ltd.
What data do we collect?
We collect and process personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) and financial data and transactional data to process payments.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data that we collect and process when you:
- Register online, place a reservation or request a service.
- Confirm a booking by email or telephone with one of our agents.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
We also receive your data indirectly from booking platforms where you make a reservation or reservation enquiries, such as Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia.
How we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your reservation and manage your check-in and your stay and request your feedback immediately after your stay.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When we process your reservation, we may send your data to third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including payment processing, credit referencing, data analytics, customer service, distribution of surveys and fraud prevention. These third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
How do we store your data?
We have in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here
What are your data protection rights?
You should be fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every person who provides personal information to us is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data. In some cases we may not be able to comply with your request for specific legal reasons which will be communicated to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. Under certain conditions we may need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use you data, which will be communicated to you at the time of your request.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. In some cases we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which would override your rights and freedoms. If applicable, this will be communicated to you at the time of your request.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (see How to contact us below).
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our web sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the website www.allaboutcookies.org
tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact us:
+44 (0)20 8144 3381
Win Win Lettings, Ltd
4th Floor, 86-90 Paul Street
London EC2A 4NE